- Thermal analysis
- Standards: legislative decree n. 311 (29th December 2006) and 192/2005
- Brochure: aspects of thermal and energy saving in ventilated facades (italian only)
- Anchoring systems: GHV horizontal section
- Anchoring systems: GHV vertical section
- Anchoring systems: GHS horizontal section
- Anchoring systems: GHS vertical section
Welcome to Granitech
Granitech deals with design and installation of ventilated walls and raised floors. Using state-of-the art technologies Granitech develops top quality solutions for important projects in contemporary architecture.
Ventilated walls are multi-layer construction solutions for "dry" cladding of outside walls, improving their aesthetic qualities, degree of protection and insulation.
A raised floor is a flooring systems designed to meet the different needs of working areas with high concentration of plant engineering systems.
Definitions of terms and phrases commonly used in ventilated and raised applications.